Re: st: error message in biprobit

From   "Marc F. Bellemare" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: error message in biprobit
Date   Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:43:35 -0500

Hi Nestor:

Actually, if you type -help biprobit-, you can see that -biprobit- accommodates the maximize options (generally used with the -ml- commands), so that you can probably specify new starting values. Sorry for not having checked that when I answered your question. From my very limited experience, however, the only time I had the "unfeasible starting values" message, it was because there was something I had specified incorrectly.

Marc