Re: st: saving newly created variables

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: saving newly created variables
Date   Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:25:54 -0500

At 02:56 PM 11/26/2004 +0000, Rashid Memon wrote:
I have encountered a strange problem. I generate some
variables and crosstabs through a do file, and at the
end of the execution, the new variables just

I am very puzzled, and wasting timy unnecessarily. Any
help will be most appreciated
Perhaps you could include a copy of the do file for us to see? Things like preserving and restoring the data, or specifying vars as temporary, or re-opening the original data set, might account for this.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu