st: RE: unable to install patches

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: unable to install patches
Date   Fri, 28 May 2004 16:46:13 +0100

If an extra argument were needed, I suggest this one.

In my experience, *.zip files are not all openable
even with software supposedly designed for that purpose.

I have a recent PKZip installed on my Windows machine
and also an older one. Quite frequently the newer
one can see inside a .zip file but can extract nothing.
On these occasions the older PKZip can, bizarrely,
do the job.

I presumed in my ignorance that there was
a single standard .zip format but this appears not
to be the case.

Kit Baum