st: RE: collapse panel data for each year

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: collapse panel data for each year
Date   Fri, 28 May 2004 16:53:46 +0100

Once you've -collapse-d the data once, you
have a new dataset, so I can't see that
you'd want to do this in a loop.

At first glance you just need to include
the variable for country in the -by()- option.

sarah smith