st: Problem with wstata.exe

From   "Edwin Earl" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Problem with wstata.exe
Date   Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:48:04 -0400

Dear All,

I am brand new to Stata and need your help with installing the software on
my computer. I got from a friend the set of three disks of Stata 6. Disk 1
runs fine and prompts to insert disk 2. The timer goes to 0 and jumps to 71
minutes, 87 minutes, etc. upto 19876 minutes and few seconds then it starts
to decrease. This happens when installing intercooled stata. Installation
runs perfectly for small stata! Can someone helps?

Thanks in advance,
Eddy