Re: st: RE: Two -way clustering (ivreg2/xtivreg2/cgmreg): warning messages, uncomprehensible behavior

From   Christopher Parker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Two -way clustering (ivreg2/xtivreg2/cgmreg): warning messages, uncomprehensible behavior
Date   Tue, 22 Apr 2014 20:49:56 +0200

Mark,

what i meant was if this error message  "Warning: estimated covariance
matrix of moment conditions not of full rank.model tests should be
interpreted with caution." can be caused by a non-psd variance matrix
?