Re: st: Strings that give missing values as SIF

Subject   Re: st: Strings that give missing values as SIF
Date   Mon, 21 Apr 2014 22:59:43 -0400

Paul, why don't you import the Excel file directly to Stata? It will
then pick up the date variables as such and do all the hard work for
you. Best, Sergiy