Re: st: Bug in estat teffects?

From   [email protected] (Vince Wiggins, StataCorp)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bug in estat teffects?
Date   Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:22:31 -0500

Dave Garson <garson@n csu.edu> asks about finding the standardized
estimates using -estat teffects- after -sem-.

> [...]
> Whether I run the sem standardized or unstandardized, if in
> postestimation I ask for "estat teffects,standardized" the direct
> effect in question is always the unstandardized value (.73) and the
> partition is based on unstandardized values.
> [...]

It is easy to miss in the output, but the standardized estimates are
there.  The unstandardized estimates appear where they always do --
under the "Coef" column.  The standardized estimates appear in the far
right column.

-- Vince
   [email protected]