Re: st: Gentle resister

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Gentle resister
Date   Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:31:04 +0200

Great post, Sam. Like you and everyone else, we appreciate work that has gone to all this. Personally, I much prefer to the listserv e-mail format.

Silly question--I have not figured this out yet--is there a way to get the forum to send us an e-mail when a posting is made? Then some of the diehards can still have their e-mail format--and then still go on the forum when interested in the discussion.

Best,
J.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior