Re: st: Error using -tsfilter hp-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Error using -tsfilter hp-
Date   Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:27:40 +0100

Here is a work-around.

webuse grunfeld, clear
save grunfeld
tsset company year
keep if company != 3
tsfilter hp hp_kstock = kstock, trend(trend_*)
merge 1:1 company year using grunfeld

In short, -drop- the missings, do the calculations, and -merge- back.