st: running a whole set of analyses for several subsamples

From   Raffaele Palladino <[email protected]>
Subject   st: running a whole set of analyses for several subsamples
Date   Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:23:14 +0200

Dear statalist users, I have the following problem:

For a dataset I have a whole set of analyses to run on a do file but I
have to do the same for several subsambles defined by the values of a
specific variable. At the moment I am adding at the end of each test
(example) "reg.... if var==value" but I was wondering if I can use a
command that can be somehow a time saver considering the total amount
of statistical tests to run are more than 20 and the values of the
variable quite a lot as well. I was also wondering if this type of
command can work with svy and mi as well.
thank you very much in advance

Raffaele