st: Re: kdensity of a date

From   Pietro Biroli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: kdensity of a date
Date   Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:54:24 -0500

Dear All,

I want to draw a kdensity plot of a date variable, but when I do so
the x-axis shows only numbers and not the appropriate date format
(%td).

I have a variable called Date that stores the day when an event
occurred. The display format of the variable is %td, so that when I
-browse Date-, -tab Date-, or even -histogram Date- I see something
like 22Nov2013.

However when I use the kdensity command, on the x-axis I see only a
number, notably, the number of days since 01jan1960. I tried to use
some options like ", format" or ", range()" but they are not accepted.

can anybody help?
Thanks
Pietro