RE: st: can GLLAMM handle missing data?

From   "Pesola, Francesca" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: can GLLAMM handle missing data?
Date   Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:17:28 +0000

Thanks Nick.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 26 March 2014 11:59
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: can GLLAMM handle missing data?

I don't use -gllamm- (note our -cmdname- convention, as explained in the FAQ) so I will let others handle this (or not at all).  But in general, Stata modelling commands don't make decisions to keep what you are calling "complete cases" unless

1. That is among the documented purposes of the command.

or

2. You instruct them explicitly to do so.