st: -mylabels-

From   Tim Evans <[email protected]>
Subject   st: -mylabels-
Date   Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:43:39 +0000

Hi all,

Nick Cox wrote a package called -mylabels- a little while back which used to be available from SSC. Does this exist anymore? I have a twoway bar graph that plots odds ratio estimates and I can't label the xaxis from the baseline of 1 (i.e. it labels all of the log values (in multiples of 5) )and I think -mylabels- might do the trick for me. If it doesn't exist I am happy to share some example code to illustrate my problem. Perhaps it was incorporated or superseded by Stata updates.

Many thanks

Tim

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE