st: Stata graph and tables in powerpoimt

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata graph and tables in powerpoimt
Date   Sat, 8 Mar 2014 18:22:19 +0000

Hi All,
I have problem pasting graph and result tables I created in Stata into MS powerpoint.  Already, I pasted the graph in Microsoft Words, I now want to copy and paste from MS to powerpoint. It is not responding. Is there anything am missing?
Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Sola.