Re: st: Two bugs with -usespss-

From   Carlos Avellaneda Suárez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Two bugs with -usespss-
Date   Tue, 4 Mar 2014 16:42:01 -0500

Dear Sergiy (and other members of Statalist who might be interested),

Talking about -usespss-, I can't install it using Stata 13, but
recently I was able to install it in an older version of Stata (i.e.
Stata 10). I wonder why this happens.
The command I used:
. ssc install usespss

The error message that I get:
nothing to install

I hope you (or other members of Statalist) can help me out with this issue.

Best regards,
Carlos