Re: st: Bar and line graph problem

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Bar and line graph problem
Date   Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:38:40 +0000

Sorry, but I don't understand your meaning.

If the variables are on different scales and/or different units,
putting them side by side might be more appropriate.

A different issue, but I don't see why a -bar- graph makes sense for
one variable and a -line- graph for another variable when the x
variable is the same.