st: FW: How to combine linearly ATTs produced with PSMATCH2?

From   Giacomo Girotto <[email protected]>
Subject   st: FW: How to combine linearly ATTs produced with PSMATCH2?
Date   Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:44:00 +0000

Good morning,

as from the title I'm looking for a technique to combine linearly several ATTs (summing them up or subracting one from the other) produced using the command PSMATCH2. Obviously i can't simply sum them up, because i want to preserve an indication on significance (ie I would like to have the standard error of the sum/difference).

Any suggestion on how to do that?

I'm new to statalist, so I apologize if the question is trivial.

Thanks for your attention.

Giacomo Girotto