Re: st: A Model with Multi-logit Selection Equation

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: A Model with Multi-logit Selection Equation
Date   Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:58:47 +0000

The site you quote contains a link to a zip file. Download that (e.g.
using the Stata -copy- command), unzip it and copy the files to
somewhere along your -adopath-.