Re: st: how to store all estimates of a regression by group

From   Carlos Avellaneda Suárez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to store all estimates of a regression by group
Date   Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:23:39 -0500

Roberto's suggestion can be easily applied to -estout- (from SSC) if needed:

forvalues i=1(1)3 {
qui xtreg ln_w age c.age#c.age ttl_exp c.ttl_exp#c.ttl_exp tenure
c.tenure#c.tenure if race == `i', fe
estout using coefficients.xls, append cells(b(star fmt(4)))
}

Hope this helps.
Carlos