Re: st: Plotting regression coefficients from a factor using coefplot

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Plotting regression coefficients from a factor using coefplot
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:01:32 +0000

The way I would do it is to use the -parmest- and -eclplot- packages (downloadable from SSC) instead of -coefplot-. The -parmest- package generates an output dataset (or resultsset), with 1 observation per estimated parameter and data on estimates, confidence limits, P-values and other parameter attributes specified by the user. This resultsset acn be subsetted before plotting. The online help for -parmest- and -eclplot- contains hypertext references to online examples of the use of -parmest- and -eclplot-, including how to reconstruct factors in a resultsset usibg the -fvregen- package, which the user can also download from SSC..

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
Respiratory Epidemiology, Occupational Medicine
and Public Health Group
National Heart and Lung Institute
Imperial College London
Royal Brompton Campus