Re: st: ereturn post, obs(#) - does the # in obs() option have a size limit?

From   Joseph Luchman <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: ereturn post, obs(#) - does the # in obs() option have a size limit?
Date   Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:13:56 -0800

Thanks, Sergiy.

I may contact Stata tech support to get their take on this issue as
well (and to determine if it is, in fact, a bug).

- joe

Joseph Nicholas Luchman, Ph.D.
----
Behavioral Statistics Lead | Fors Marsh Group
Email: [email protected]
forsmarshgroup.com
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joseph_Luchman/