Re: Re: st: Problems with FE and Hausman test

From   "John Templeton" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Problems with FE and Hausman test
Date   Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:14:02 -0500

Thank you, this makes perfect sense now! So I could run

> xtreg, PERCENTGRAD IV1 IV2 IV3 IV4 IV5 IV6 IV7 IV8 Timeis2007, Timeis2008, be

And yes, I acknowledge that the rest of the model takes for granted every other thing ("says that they are the ONLY factors (other than geography and time) that affect the outcome.") But that's part of my focus, the argument that solution is just administrative/organizational and not in terms of funding and other things. My guess is that administrative/organizational changes help, but that a large portion can be attrbiuted to other things.