Re: st: Converting Quarterly GDP Data into Monthly Data Using Cubic Spline Interpolation

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Converting Quarterly GDP Data into Monthly Data Using Cubic Spline Interpolation
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 23:28:35 +0000

. findit denton

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com