st: RE: multiple responses

From   "ann fitzmaurice" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: multiple responses
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 21:23:39 -0000

Hi

Can anyone suggest what analyses that I can do with multiple responses as
shown in the table below:

Group   v1          v2           v3            v4          v5            v6
1.00	1.00	1.00	.00	.00	1.00	98.00
2.00	.00	1.00	.00	.00	1.00	98.00
3.00	.00	.00	1.00	.00	.00	1.00
4.00	.00	1.00	1.00	.00	1.00	98.00

Have 6  variable v1_v6 coded 1, (yes) 0 (no) and 98 (not applicable) which
were asked of four people

The dataset is in wide format with 7 columns and 4 rows

What I would like to do is to test if the pattern of positive (coded 1)

To do this I think I have to count the number of yes?s and total number of

After this what test would I use ??    would it be a chi test??????

Also can this be done using immediate in stata

Thanks
Ann