Re: st: Multiple imputation with survey replicate weights

To   [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Multiple imputation with survey replicate weights
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 10:52:51 -0500

Add this to the wish list for Stata 14 (or 15 or 16...). If nothing else, maybe add some FAQs about what you can and cannot do when trying to use multiple advanced methods simultaneously.

Stas, you say you used to be able to do what you want back in 2010. Can you do it now if you specify version control, e.g.

version 11