st: relrank and pweights

From   Olga Gorbachev <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: relrank and pweights
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:35:59 -0500

Hello,

I am using 'relrank' command written by Ben Jann, (ETH Zurich) that I
downloaded from

from http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/r using findit command.

I'd like to know whether relrank can be used with pweights, and if not
whether there are options that will allow me to use
pweights. Relrank allows use of aweights, but I am  not sure if this
is a correct replacement for pweights.

I know that _pctile can be used with pweights, and I was told by Stata
listerve member that cumul with aweights is the same as using
pweights, so I imagine there is a
way to use pweights also with relrank.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
Olga

--
Olga Gorbachev
Assistant Professor of Economics