st: Re: cumul, relrank and pweights

From   Olga Gorbachev <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: cumul, relrank and pweights
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:24:57 -0500

Dear Steve,

thank you very much for your reply. I was using aweights with cumul
but wasn't sure if that was correct. I appreciate you taking time to
show that aw produces the correct cdf even if the weight is pweight!
Thank you also for stset command demonstration!

I will repost regarding relrank, as it is not an official Stata
command but is available for download from Boston College or SSC.

Again - Thank you!
Olga

Re: st: cumul, relrank and pweights