st: Data Envelopment Analysis with Stata - generating peers & congestion efficiency

From   Ricky Lim <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Data Envelopment Analysis with Stata - generating peers & congestion efficiency
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:02:25 +0800

Dear Statalisters,

I intend to run data envelopment analysis (DEA) using STATA.

The only user-written commands which I could find is by Yong-bae Ji
and Choojoo Lee.

However, it does not seem to produce the peers and congestion efficiency.

Has anyone of you managed to get the peers and congestion efficiency on STATA?
If yes, can you please advise?
If no, which other software options do I have?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Ricky