Re: st: Using outreg2 to add a second table not near but below the first one in the same file

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Using outreg2 to add a second table not near but below the first one in the same file
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:37:10 +0000

"You are asked to post on Statalist using your full real name. This is
a long-standing practice on Statalist. Giving full names is one of the
ways in which we show respect for others. Your chances of eliciting a
good reply are greatly diminished if you write and conceal your
identity."

"Say what commands you are using. If they are not part of official
Stata, say where they came from: the SJ/STB, SSC, or other archives."