Re: st: year dummies and time dummies reg.

From   Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: year dummies and time dummies reg.
Date   Wed, 19 Feb 2014 23:37:40 +0530

Dear Preethi, please check the data as the error massage says "you
probably have repeated observation of industry for some year". bys
year: tab industry command to see for which year the industry var
extra observation.

Prakash