Re: st: loop with global marco

From   Nick Bornschein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: loop with global marco
Date   Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:42:50 +0100

Unfortunately that does not work. There is the error message: too few variables specified.
When I use
su $var1
or any other global, it works perfectly, but not within the loop.