Re: st: RE: Weak instrument tests in small panel data

From   "Xiao, Chong" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Weak instrument tests in small panel data
Date   Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:42:54 +0000

Mark,

Thanks for your reply. Does it mean that for regressions with weak instruments, I should focus on those IV robust test results (Anderson-Rubin and other -weakiv- output) rather than the second stage estimate of standard errors in interpreting the effect of the endogenous variable?

Also the Anderson-Rubin result from -weakiv- seems to differ from that generated in -ivreg2-. Why is that?

Steven