Re: st: Problem with xtregfem in panel data

From   Rolf Lyneborg Lund <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem with xtregfem in panel data
Date   Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:34:17 +0100

Thank you for your help. I've been trying to find just about any program that lets me do a ridge regression or a principal components regression on panel data but I have had no luck except for this program. Do you know of any other programs that allows me to do this in panel data?

Again, thank you for your time!

Rolf