st: restructure panel data

From   "DeMichele, Matthew" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: restructure panel data
Date   Sat, 8 Feb 2014 11:37:53 -0500

I'm having trouble figuring out how to restructure the following data to
long form by country and years. I have a data set that is organized (see
below) by country (C1) but I want to restructure this in country and
year with the rate and count as separate variables. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

C1			C2	C3	C4	C5
				1995	1996	1997
Anguilla		Rate	10.19	12	13