st: panel data daily data, missing days, how to fill it up to full months(1-31)

From   obba0001 <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: panel data daily data, missing days, how to fill it up to full months(1-31)
Date   Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:14:10 -0800 (PST)

In my panel data, some people have recorded between 1-25 days of the month.
some recorded from 3 to 31 days of the month. In addition to this, some of
them are not measured for the same month, so in some months which there are
31 days and for some months there are 30 days. what i want is to create
those missing days then i will do MI impute, but first i need to make the
data ready for imputation.
i used tsset to give you more information about my data:

 panel variable:  id (unbalanced)
        time variable:  day, 18aug2005 to 06jul2008
                delta:  1 day

i tried tsfill with the full option but it didnt work.
the message i got is:
timevar (day) may not contain missing values when option full is specified

i looked for that error but didnt understand how to modify the data in order
to make this command work. I am a newbie, so i need your help.