Re: st: Grouping income variables- RECODE COMMAND

Subject   Re: st: Grouping income variables- RECODE COMMAND
Date   Tue, 04 Feb 2014 17:50:31 -0500

The latest incarnation of my intro to MI is at

http://www3.nd.edu/~rwilliam/xsoc63993/l13.pdf

I explicitly warn people that they need to read a lot more if they want to do anything that is at all complicated.

Wisconsin has a nice online discussion of multiple imputation:

http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/sscc/pubs/stata_mi_intro.htm

What Antonio wants may be more advanced than what it covers. If so, it does include several references, so maybe one of them will provide some help.