Re: st: Unexpected end of file in mata.

From   Amadou DIALLO <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Unexpected end of file in mata.
Date   Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:09:25 +0100

Yes you're right, Nick. I am just testing, discovering, checking what
is possible, allowed and not (and try to understand why it is like
that). Frankly the mata mode is strange, but not as difficult it may
appear at first glance.
The fact that such condition is legal in mata could be useful at some
time in mata programming though. Nonetheless, many thanks indeed, in a
few days, I think I've learned a lot of mata.

Amadou B. DIALLO, PhD.
Senior Economist, AfDB.
[email protected]
+21671101789