Re: st: Create tables in stata

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Create tables in stata
Date   Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:42:21 +0000

I think you're assuming some knowledge of business definitions here.
This list cuts across people of all disciplines (and of none).

Also, if your data value really is "2 Mio." that can only be a string
value, and you will have a hard time summarizing the corresponding
variable numerically.

Broadly, the easiest way to approach this by thinking that you will
get some of the way by a -collapse, by(year)-. But some of the columns
in your table will have to be created before you -collapse-.