Re: st: RE: Re: Marginal effects after ivreg2

From   Suyin Chang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: Marginal effects after ivreg2
Date   Thu, 16 Jan 2014 02:40:18 -0500

Deark Mark,

Both points taken. First, thinking a bit more about it, I tend to
agree that nothing has to be done differently with the interactions
fitted with the clustered SEs. It would make more sense to think of a
more meaningful way of presenting the interaction in a full
multi-level modelling, but only with the clustered SEs your general
solution mentioned initially seems to be quite enough.

Second, you are absolutely right on the suggestion that I should have
started a new thread. My mistake. I will forward this to a new one,
asking for any solution to plot the conditional effects extracted
directly with nlcom.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Suyin