Re: st: RE: MCNEMAR test or Average treatment effects in matched data.

From   mccali mccalister <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: MCNEMAR test or Average treatment effects in matched data.
Date   Tue, 7 Jan 2014 18:55:11 +0100

Thank you very much.
i will read carrefully the refference you gave me.

Best regrads

Enviado desde mi iPad