Re: st: multiple files in do-editor from the command line?

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: multiple files in do-editor from the command line?
Date   Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:58:04 -0600

<>

Doesnt look like it's possible with -doedit-
You could define a custom command to do that pretty easily though, something like:

program define doedit2
syntax anything
foreach j in `anything' {
	doedit `"`j'"'