st: McNemar test for survey data

From   Ankit Sakhuja <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: McNemar test for survey data
Date   Sun, 5 Jan 2014 10:55:40 -0600

Dear Members,
I am trying to compare two categorical variables which are not
mutually exclusive such that participants with a positive result in
one group (using method 1) also have a positive result in second group
(using method 2). Now say 30% have positive result by method 1 and 20%
by method two, how can I say that these results are in fact similar or
different? I could potentially use McNemar's but it is a complex
survey data and I am not sure how to go ahead with that. I have seen
discussions about using -somersd- but not sure how to exactly use it
with this data. Would really appreciate any help.
Ankit