Re: st: Stata 13.1

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 13.1
Date   Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:01:23 -0700

I am also having Mac update issues with Mountain Lion:

. update all
(contacting http://www.stata.com)

Update status
    Last check for updates:  30 Oct 2013
    New update available:    none         (as of 30 Oct 2013)
    Current update level:    07 Oct 2013  (what's new)

Possible actions

    Do nothing; all files are up to date.

. update all, force
(contacting http://www.stata.com)

downloading executable files ...      complete
downloading utility files ...         complete
downloading documentation files ...   complete
downloading ado files ...             file
http://www.stata.com/updates8/ado/contents not found
server says file temporarily redirected to http://www.stata.com/error/404.html
r(601);