Re: st: SUR system - Compare intercepts from several regression

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SUR system - Compare intercepts from several regression
Date   Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:03:04 +0100

To see what the coefficient is named, after running an estimation command like regress or suest type:

"command", coefleg

Try:
sysuse auto
reg price mpg
est store mpg
reg price weight
est store weight
suest mpg weight
suest, coefleg
test  _b[mpg_mean:_cons] = _b[weight_mean:_cons]

suest uses the all data available for the particular model. sureg uses all data available across models.

If you have lots of missing data then read-up on the command -sem- with -method(mlmv). You will do all you want to do with the -sem- command too.

HTH,
J.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior