Re: st: Bootstrap command when used with cluster and strata options

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrap command when used with cluster and strata options
Date   Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:56:25 +0100

Hmmm... So, what would the "fix" be?  At first sight, you asked for
something you didn't want. It's difficult for Stata to know that.