Re: st: Multi-column Excel tables with 1 line after my regressions: esttab, outreg2, or another?

From   Jen Zhen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multi-column Excel tables with 1 line after my regressions: esttab, outreg2, or another?
Date   Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:22:43 +0200

Both suggestions are good ones, thank you!

JZ