Re: st: Does the update to -quaids- require Stata 13?

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Does the update to -quaids- require Stata 13?
Date   Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:10:05 -0400

Thank you. I recompiled the library successfully. As reference for
users, the file was _quaids__utils.mata and the library was lquaids.
In my case both were in the -plus- directory , under "_" and "l"
respectively, so I executed the following in a dofile:

mata: mata clear
do "C:\ado\plus\_\_quaids__utils.mata"
mata:
mata mlib create lquaids, dir(C:\ado\plus\l) replace
mata mlib add lquaids *()
mata mlib index
end

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez