st: Question regarding displaying Count, number of missing values,min, max in one table

From   Michael Stewart <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Question regarding displaying Count, number of missing values,min, max in one table
Date   Thu, 17 Oct 2013 05:45:54 -0400

Hi ,

This might be a simple question for some stata users ... but sorry, I
am not able to get it .

I am working with multiple (really huge ) datasets, each with 152
variables. After  extracting data and converting to stata format using
the load programs, I am checking accuracy of my conversion by
comparing summary statistics of my datasets with the ones supplied by
data supplier.

As part of this, I am trying to get the following statistics for
continuous variables   in my dataset  displayed as  one single table

1)Count
2)number of missing values
3)min
4)max

I can get these values from codebook which is not in a table format.

i can also get  these values using tabstat command  but cant get
number of msising values as a column along with count, min, max in
same table.

Can any one please help if there are any user written programs or
tricks with stata commands

Thank you very much for your time.

--
Thank you ,