Re: st: Store interaction coefficients

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Store interaction coefficients
Date   Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:31:33 -0400

This code runs a regression with factor variable interactions and
recovers the coefficients and standard errors to be plotted against
the discrete interaction variable. You can use the same approach to
recover coefficients for other variables and for multiple regressions
and plot them in the same graph:

clear
webuse nlswork
xtset idcode year
* Factor variable regression
reg ln_wage c.age#i.birth_yr c.tenure#i.birth_yr
* Get the interaction variables and store in global vars
fvexpand c.age#i.birth_yr
glo vars=r(varlist)
* Loop over them to get coefs and ses, store in variables b and se
gen b=.
gen se=.
glo i=1
foreach x in $vars {